Lil’ Samurai (Ages 4-6)
This program is developed for Preschool and Kindergarten children. The aim of the program has three goals:
- The study of martial arts improves hand-eye coordination, gross motor skill and the ability to perform compound movements. These children are taught simple martial arts techniques in a dynamic and disciplined environment.
- Stretching and physical fitness modules are an integral part of this program to develop positive lifelong habits at an early age.
- Intangible life-skills are taught in our program. Words like confidence, discipline and focus are woven into the fabric of every class.
Junior Beginner (Ages 7-12)
This program is designed for children with two goals in mind:
- This program is a beginner class taught at an exciting, dynamic pace. The modules of this class focus on proper body mechanics, physical fitness and self-defense.
- It is designed to give children an adequate chance to see if martial arts is something they want to pursue long-term and give them all the tools necessary to do so.